Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Tomorrow is a big day

I might have a staph infection on my knee. I really hope it isn't staph, that doesn't seem pleasant. Robbie had a staph infection on his knee in January and had to go to the urgent care followed by the doctor's multiple times. I called him since he's the expert on this. He had a staph infection on his elbow once too. Maybe he rolls around in staph, I don't know. I think mine came from the torture Andrew put me through at the gym. It could just be a mat burn, but I don't think it should be hot. Well see how it is tomorrow. Hopefully it isn't bad because tomorrow is a VERY important day. I'm interviewing at SDSU for grad school at 1 pm. If you think about it, please pray. This could be the beginning of some good things and hard decisions.

No comments: