
So worth the price of admission. I only wish we could have gone to Disney Sea too!


Disneyland with great friends. It was way better once all the kids went home.
Highlights from this day:
1. I had a birthday sticker with my name written in Japanese.
2. We had pretty good noodles for lunch.
3. While we were in line for Big Thunder Mountain, the ride malfunctioned and we got front of the line passes for Buzz Light Year.
4. We had every kind of popcorn sold in the park.
5. The castle is so dang cool looking.
6. During the electrical parade the little girl next to me kept putting her hand on my knee to lift herself up so she could see the lights...so precious.
7. I stayed warm and it didn't rain.
8. Danny and I went so fast in the tea cups we almost threw up.
9. After all the kids left the park we waited maybe 15 minutes for Peter Pan.
10. The train ride home wasn't even packed...by Tokyo standards that is.
More D-Land pics to come...time for bed :)
No comments:
Post a Comment