So, here is our day in pictures. I would write longer stories to go along with the pictures but I'm way too tired. I think I'm finally hitting that wall and starting to get sick. The girl next to Maya on the plane was totally sick. I'm taking the Zicam and trying to fight it...I need some sleep.
He can't take a serious picture...on our way to the island. The ride was really cool with lots to see.

Dude, this sweet ride only cost 100 yen. My dino was faster and way better looking than the others. Maya and Danny, sorry yours weren't as cool.

Dude, this sweet ride only cost 100 yen. My dino was faster and way better looking than the others. Maya and Danny, sorry yours weren't as cool.
This is the part where we take a lot of pictures in the flowers...
This could totally be a band photo. Well, except that Danny is emo and I would never be in an emo band.
This was seriously one of the best things I've ever seen. The Tokyo skyline at night was amazing. Like I said earlier, I didn't want to leave this view. I could have stood there for another hour.
Oh wait, I think this is a semi-serious photo. Look at how cool everything is!
Danny asked some random guy to light my candle with his cigarette...classic. This made it feel like my birthday.






No comments:
Post a Comment