I went to a Living Proof conference tonight. Traffic on the 8 sucked and it took about an hour to go a mile. Not even joking. But it was worth it. She asked us to only process the things we're learning right now with God and I think there was value in her lesson, so I'm not gonna talk about what I'm learning. But she did talk about Psalm 139 and her first point was that we are known. The second was we want to be known. I'm interested to hear what the next few points will be. She's from Texas and has a drawl...and is pretty darn funny.
1 comment:
Yes, my two daughters and I were there too...It is now Saturday night. We were blessed to hear the teaching on Psalm 139, and especially to learn of how hating sin and its destructiveness does not mean that we have to hate ourselves or anyone else. We are fearfully and wonderfully made and we are released to make God known to those who are hurting. Laughter intermingled with tears indicates how much our emotions were affected, but we came away from the conference with better understanding of the magnificent task with which each of us is entrusted. We are not accidents, and we have been chosen to be examples of our caring, rescuing, magnificent Designer.
Post a Comment