Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The calendar says...

Maya gave me this friendship calendar for Christmas. One of the highlights of my day is ripping the little day off and reading what comes next. Sometimes I cheat and read ahead because the anticipation is so great. I know, you think I’m lame. Well, here is today’s and I think it’s worth sharing. Especially in light of all of the amazing friends I have and how scattered they are. I REALLY miss my family…

How can I find the shining word, the glowing phrase that tells all that your love has meant to me, all that your friendship spells? There is no word, no phrase for you on whom I so depend. All I can say to you is this, God bless you precious friend
-Grace Noll Crowell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

naaa... you're not lame. i get excited by those things too. i'm glad you like the calendar :)