Friday, January 01, 2010

2010 Resolutions

The new year is the time for people to make resolutions, forget to follow them, then talk about how nobody ever keeps resolutions. I guess I fall into that category of people but I mostly try to avoid making resolutions because I know how I am and how judgmental I can be toward myself. I've been thinking about my post yesterday and how it was full of, I did this and this and then went here and there, but what I really wish I could've conveyed were the emotions I felt sitting with each person and the thoughts and feelings they triggered when they said or did certain things. Maybe that's what my personal journal is for? I know I can't put all that stuff on the internet for anyone to search. But in 2010 I hope to convey more feeling. Not only on the blog but with the people I'm around and most importantly, between me and my God.

No comments: