Monday, January 18, 2010

Extended Weekend


I've lived in San Diego for over 6 years collectively and have never been to Hodad's. Since Robbie and Brianna were here for the weekend I decided to take them some place new. Now I can finally say I've been to Hodad's. If you ever go, make sure you also get a shake. I know, it's like a ridiculous amount of calories but every once in a great while is worth it.

I was also able to celebrate Ethan's first birthday with wonderful friends. He is such a cute boy! I wish I could spend more time with him but I take every second I can get. His arms are blurry because he had a balloon tied to his wrist and was getting a kick out of making it move. It could have also been the cake and his first time having sugar!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That burger looks pretty amazing. But yes...every once in a while. I tried eating stuff like that for two months as we traveled and boy was I sorry. So I'll save my calories for when we come to visit. Will you have some time for us, lets say in a week or so?

Veronica said...

you just made me SO HUNGRY! And, I'm a LONG way from S.D... thanks a lot!