Thursday, September 01, 2005

Shouldn't have left you without a dope beat to step to

RIP Aaliah.

It's been way too long since I've let you into the mind of Alyssa Aguilar. I came home from Ethiopia, had about a week and then left for middle school summer camp. If you left me voice mail or even email, my apologies for not getting back to you yet. Life was thrown into a whirlwind Tuesday. I got offered a job and actually took it seriously. It was unexpected but a great opportunity. So yesterday I wrestled with the big questions. Like, am I called to ministry? What would I gain in this other job? Where am I even going? It took a lot out of me but I had the chance to get some good insight from people. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do but I'm sure it'll be clear soon.

No comments: