Coversational Copywriting How do you write copy? Do you write stiff, formal feature selling paragraphs, or conversational, personal copy stressing You, not I? This article on conversational copy by Kathy Sierra, is about books ... I searched the net and i find your blog. Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a pc support Site. It pretty much covers pc support related stuff.
1 comment:
Coversational Copywriting
How do you write copy? Do you write stiff, formal feature selling paragraphs, or conversational, personal copy stressing You, not I? This article on conversational copy by Kathy Sierra, is about books ...
I searched the net and i find your blog. Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a pc support Site. It pretty much covers pc support related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Post a Comment