This post is dedicated to Heather Nunn. She's been bugging me for months now to post about her. Probably because she knows I'm popular and people with read this...Only kidding. Since she's feeling down I thought I would brighten her day.
Top 10 reasons there are Nunn better than Heather:
10.She got rid of her cats.
9. She's a great driver. Especially in the snow with chains. I don't know why you kept going Heather :) Haven't you learned to not listen to me?
8. She's always up for adventure. We even rolled down the Joshua hill together.
7. We make a great team. We conquered the "hell hill" and did an amazing job with library maintenance.
6. She's faithful in calling to check in on you. She pretty much keeps tabs on everyone she knows.
5. She's my African sister in Christ.
4. She really is a Bible thumper. She once threw the Bible at my leg and left a bruise for over a year.
3. She's a pirate. She had to wear an eye patch during Joshua because she scratched her lens.
2. Her laugh is so great! It was entertaining every night at dinner in the J-dub building.
1. She truly is a genuine, caring and loving person.
Heather, I love you! Smile!
1 comment:
My preciouse little alyssa!! Thank you so much for your encouragment! That blog made my day so so bright! Thanks for being patient with me over the years! You're a fabulous friend and I love you lots!
P.S. we broke kerchners chains when I tried to go up the hell hill... I guess the sparks should have been a tip to stop.
Post a Comment