Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Crazy Church Girl

I've mentioned already that I'm feeling pretty darn unlovable and undesirable lately. Yesterday made me feel even better about myself. A guy in the office made the comment that I was a crazy church girl boys wanted to stay away from. It made me cry a lot. Even after I went home I cried a bit more, okay a lot. Wow, my eyes burn from all that crying. Please tell me I'm not crazy!

4 comments:

fountainstylerootbeer said...

oh man i should fly to cali and kick that dude in the junk. you are way to awesome to be a crazy church girl cause i went to bbc and i know some crazy church girls.

maya said...

i like this fountainstylerootbeer guy... you should have him kick some booty! :) looking forward to seeing you this weekend.

Anonymous said...

you're not crazy

Anonymous said...

I think you're amazing (: