I took a short trip to Fillmore this weekend. It’s football season again so I’ll get to see my family a lot more which is a good thing. I got to see my dad this weekend, which was great, haven’t seen him in a few months actually. My mom and David were in a motorcycle accident on Saturday. They were both thrown into the back of a van from their bike. Luckily the only real damage done was to the bike. The witness who saw the accident said she didn’t know how they were walking away from it.
I’ve had a hard time sleeping lately. I actually woke up at 2:58 am to the dogs howling and I got freaked out. Anyone seen The Exorcism of Emily Rose? It wasn’t gory but haunting. I forget so often that there is a spiritual battle going on.
I’ve been feeling pretty ugly lately. Not only physically but in every way possible. I keep thinking about how much more I could be doing. More studying, more cleaning, more journaling, more serving, more running, more smiling…I keep thinking shopping will solve these problems but I know it won’t. Actually it’ll only add to an already existing problem, debt.
No comments:
Post a Comment