The introvert in me is dying to regain control. I hit the ground running this summer and it hasn't slowed yet. I went on a staff retreat but didn't get much down time. I think I came back more exhausted than anything. It was a great time and I think we all learned a whole lot about each other. I've always felt bad and somewhat stupid for needing a lot of time to process and give input or feedback. Well, I'm starting to accept that it's just part of my personality.
Amanda and Jasen's wedding was great fun. It was good to see people and talk to a few. It's always a bit awkward for me to talk to the bride and groom on their wedding day. I don't really know why but I just don't know what to say. I mean, congrats and all...Some times I don't think that cuts it.
I got to see the new installment of The Christian Real World...a.k.a Joshua. We dropped Meghan off and saw the newest member of the McW clan too. She is so precious! It was good to be on the mountain for a while and Nate and I had a great trip together.
No comments:
Post a Comment