My poor trailer. I walk in and I'm saddened at how messy it is right now. I say I don't care but I really do because yesterday I tripped over a suitcase and I might just brake my arm tomorrow if I don't get it cleaned. I'm leaving again on Sunday. Time for jr. high summer camp. Man, is life ever going to slow down so I can clean my house?
Last night I had the chance to share with the high schoolers about my trips to Ethiopia and how God is changing my heart about missions, life and all that good stuff. It was fun, I was excited to share. I only hope they listened to half of it.
Yesterday I felt completely attacked. I hated the feeling and I tried to fight the anger that was welling up inside of me. I just couldn't handle listening to people complain about the glasses they have to wear or the jobs they have to hold while going to school. I wanted to punch someone in the face. I wanted to be in Ethiopia.
2 comments:
I miss you. Can we get together next month? I only say next month, cause I'm workin at camp for another week and a half, and then it's home for a few days, and then school starts, and Amanda's wedding, and then I'm workin the next weekend...man this year is already going by so fast! I want to come see your trailer. I'm sure it's pretty dope. I just want to see you.
Hey, if you need to punch someone, your welcome to punch me, prefferably in the arm or something though. Haven't seen you in a long time, but, uh, maybe we could grab lunch sometime or something. I am working in Ojai now and going to school at VC, and have been known to have some free time occasionally. Hopefully talk to you sometime soon, peace out.
Post a Comment