You probably think I'm talking about profanities and I am. But it was an accident! I accidentally bought the explicit version of a Kanye West album on I-tunes. The thing that sucks is that I already own the clean version. Oh well.
I went to check out a church last night in Vista and that was pretty cool. Tonight I get to chill, maybe watch some Netflixed movies. I'm starting The Divine Conspiracy so maybe I'll just read.
I feel like I've been going so fast with little time to reflect. I need my introvert time.
The topic running through my head as of late has been the idea of character. Not just because it's a topic being covered in staff meetings but because I sometimes wonder about how people view me, how I view people and if I really have discernment there. I think I can spot shady people, not a problem but how do I deal with that in ministry. I guess I've been a little discouraged by people claiming to be something they aren't. I guess we're all like that though.
1 comment:
I am excited that you are starting the Divine Conspiracy, that book will mess you up. I have intentions of hitting up Rocky Peak again one of these days, but saying that means i am not committing to anything. I am curious about this job you were offered, maybe you could tell me about it next time i see you.
Post a Comment