Saturday, February 06, 2010

Princess Peyton

Pray for Peyton Ranae Behling. She was born on February 4th to Lindsay and Dave. I've known Lindsay for 28 years, her entire life! Her little girl was born with a blood infection and has to stay in the NICU for a week. Lindsay also had a c-section so she's in the hospital until Monday. They could use some prayer.

5 comments:

saraherichter said...

What a sweet little one! I'll definitely pray for her and her mommy.
xo

Veronica said...

She's beautiful. The NICU can be very frightening. Also, if they told her a week, tell her not to be alarmed if it takes a little longer then the originally said (but, I hope not...) Is this Lindsay Nunez?

Alyzzle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alyzzle said...

Vern, it is Lindsay Nunez. Keep them in your prayers :)

Veronica said...

Definitely... both my kids (you know) spent time there, so I can relate to what she may be feeling right now. Is this her 1st baby?