Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Sunday...

Traffic was ridiculous on the way to church today! It took me almost 45 minutes to go less than 7 miles. It was worth it though, God is definitely communicating some things to me. I had thrown dinner in the crock-pot before leaving in the morning and I LOVE coming home and smelling the yummy-ness brewing. I bought 2 new dresses and a new pair of shoes today. I need new wedding attire, I'm getting tired of rotating my dresses. Don't know which one I'll keep yet, maybe I'll keep both. I got a lot done around the house and spent the evening with my crock-pot dinner and Hercules. I forgot how great the music is in this movie. On a side note, I've been blogging an awful lot. I know this. I've just had a whole lot on my mind. Now I'll leave you with this.

1 comment:

allie said...

i like it when you blog a lot. you have a lot of good things to say :) oh... and are you talking the disney movie - hercules? :) if so, LOVE that movie!! if not, my bad!