Thanks to Darin and his "Best of" cds I've been able to appreciate The Avett Brothers. I saw this today and enjoyed it, so now I pass it along for your enjoyment.
AGH! I love them! I just saw them for the first time on Ace of Cakes. I'm a total nerd. I love all those cake shows. They made a cake for them and they came and sang in the bakery. They were awesome. I have to hear more. :)Love you and I'm praying for you and your sweet, sweet family.
I had a note on my desk that simply said, "Avett Brothers" and this guy who had come into our office saw it and started a conversation about music. He had a delightful beard, nerdy glasses, and obviously good taste in music. Thanks to the Avett Brothers, a boy spoke to me :) haha!
2 comments:
AGH! I love them! I just saw them for the first time on Ace of Cakes. I'm a total nerd. I love all those cake shows. They made a cake for them and they came and sang in the bakery. They were awesome. I have to hear more. :)Love you and I'm praying for you and your sweet, sweet family.
I had a note on my desk that simply said, "Avett Brothers" and this guy who had come into our office saw it and started a conversation about music. He had a delightful beard, nerdy glasses, and obviously good taste in music. Thanks to the Avett Brothers, a boy spoke to me :) haha!
Post a Comment