Tuesday, December 01, 2009

My Christmas Wish List

I thought it might be a bratty thing to do, post my list for Santa. I figured it would only be bratty if I asked you to buy me the things on my list. I won't do that...but if you feel so inclined :)

If Santa brought me a Kindle, Wii, or iPhone, I wouldn't be mad. I also love gift cards (itunes, Starbucks, Amazon, Trader Joe's, even Subway). Movie tickets might make me go to the movies more often. For the last few years I've been thinking it would be nice if I had my car detailed. I still think that would be nice. And of course, a new gi or headgear would be fantastic.

I know Santa has also been hit by the recession so I'm not holding my breath. It'll be good to see family and friends and have extra time to train. I'll keep telling myself that.

3 comments:

m-dogg said...

hahaha...... if i had a blog, i'd do the same thing :)

well, i already got your christmas gift (did you open it yet)...but this gives me something to work with for birthday.

fyi, if i had a blog, i'd ask for gift cards to marshall's or the body shop. those are at the top of the list. i should tell santa (my mom) about those, but she'll probably send cash if she sends anything. and that works! :)

Trent Lewis said...

http://www.trentlewis.com/gifts

Alyzzle said...

Sorry I'm not as high tech as you, Trent. But maybe some of my readers will send you gifts from your list too :)