I met Donneta Sue (then Aguilar, now Smallwood) on March 24th, 1980. It was the day she gave birth to me. Today she turned 51 but could easily pass for 40 :) My mom and I have had an up and down relationship but since about 1995 it's been on the up and up. She is a hard working, caring, funny woman and I know she would do anything she could for me. Even though I don't look a whole lot like my mom, I'd like to think I inherited some of her awesomeness. She's never afraid to get on the dance floor and she loves a good corona. My mom speaks with honesty and sincerity and can be counted on by friends and family. Join me in celebrating my mama's birthday!
Monday, November 30, 2009
Happy Birthday Donny Sue
I met Donneta Sue (then Aguilar, now Smallwood) on March 24th, 1980. It was the day she gave birth to me. Today she turned 51 but could easily pass for 40 :) My mom and I have had an up and down relationship but since about 1995 it's been on the up and up. She is a hard working, caring, funny woman and I know she would do anything she could for me. Even though I don't look a whole lot like my mom, I'd like to think I inherited some of her awesomeness. She's never afraid to get on the dance floor and she loves a good corona. My mom speaks with honesty and sincerity and can be counted on by friends and family. Join me in celebrating my mama's birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment