You said, "Ask and you will receive whatever you need."
You said, "Pray and I'll hear from heaven,
And I'll heal your land."
You said Your glory will fill the earth
Like water the sea.
You said, "Lift up your eyes;
The harvest is here. The kingdom is near.
You said, "Ask and I'll give the nations to you."
O Lord, that's the cry of my heart.
Distant shores and the islands will see
Your light as it rises on us.
©1998 Reuben Morgan / Hillsong Music Australia
Words and Music by Reuben Morgan
1 comment:
Can I just say that I love that song!! Truly.. I love it... and I updated my blog so that you wouldn't complain anymore. OH! I was listening to something like silas and all of the sudden I'm like "darin is in my room!" he's totally talking on one of the songs. It scared me a little.
Post a Comment