Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I'm wondering if a shake's comin' with those fries, if so baby can I get 'em supersized?

I'm back from Hume and boy am I beat. It was a great camp though and Eric Simpson did an amazing job communicating the heart of God. JD came with us and he had fun although he was a bit out of place not knowing anyone from RP. While I was watching broom hockey this girl comes up to me and asks me if I was her counselor. I didn't recognize her and asked what church she was with. She told me and then she told me her name and I remembered her from jr.'s week at Pondo. She was one of my campers there and now she's a middle schooler! It was kind of a cool thing.

I tested the public transportation yesterday and took the orange line to the red line into Hollywood. It was a lot of fun and I even enjoyed shabu shabu and Koji's with Katie.

I then went to Manhattan Beach with Nate and Bryant and heard Greg Koukal (spelling isn't right) from Stand to Reason lecture about the "emerging church." It was super awesome, I enjoyed it.

No comments: