Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Day of Love

It wasn't so bad. Actually, I had almost forgotten it was Valentine's Day until I got to work and realized I was wearing pink. Eh, who cares? I did get flowers from a nice boy and another nice boy told me I had a beautiful smile. So I guess I'm workin' it. Only kidding.

My good friend in Ethiopia asked me to bring him to the US on a fiance visa because it's quick and easy. I don't know how to respond to that. He's pretty much in hiding because he can be thrown in jail for opposing the Ethiopian government which has become so corrupt the US has withdrawn a major part of funding for the country. I'm actually pretty angry at the situation. I guess I have to wait to see God's justice come.

Nathan is a dweeb. Stop pretending to be interested in my blog.

I was reading in Acts this morning and it got me so pumped. I can't wait to share but I have to continue on in my thought process.

No comments: