Friday, February 10, 2006

Basically...is Nathan's favorite word

Just so you all know, thanks to Nathan I now have a myspace. I don't know how to log onto it and I don't know how to work it. He knows my user name and password and all that jazz. Now I feel obligated to use it (once he decides to tell me how to log on) because there are so many people on it that I know and haven't spoken to in so long. Anyway, feel free to look at it but I don't.

1 comment:

Heddah said...

Ummm you better kick nathans butt and tell him to help you figure out this myspace deal! I just found you... on darins site's of all things! :) Anyways I want us to be blog friends, and email friends, and myspace friends and phone friends and christian friends, and roll down the hell hill friends and throw the OT at your leg friends, and watch your roommate pick her nose friends, all of it! :)