I love that I can renew my license online. It makes it so easy and I don't have to deal with DMV people. I'm also pretty stoked I don't have to take the Class B test over again, I guess they trust I'm still a good bus driver.
I did my taxes today and now I'm going to sulk in the corner. I really think there's something wrong here because I owe my great state of California 76 bucks and Uncle Sam wants $181. How in the world can I owe that much when I don't make hardly anything and I give 10% away!? Last year I trusted Turbo Tax but I might not this year. I put it on hold for the time being. If I owe, they aren't getting my money until April 14th.
I might have just gotten a sweet deal on a credit card. Ahh, money!
2 comments:
Ummm... you can call now I got a new phone so I won't put you on speaker anymore :) Unless I want too because I want your voice to fill the room!! I miss you friend
yeah, that is wierd that you owe money.... who knows how they calculate it.... maybe you didn't do the right amount of exemptions so they didn't take enough take out during the year.
i on the other hand got a $197 penalty for cashing a check they sent me from ucsd from my retirement account. they forced it to be closed. oh well.
hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment