I leave tomorrow for good ol' Blithe, CA. We're taking our high school students on a spring break trip. I'm in charge of driving to the go-kart track and the river everyday. Sweet deal. It should be fun, camping under the stars, teaching dance classes and getting to know blue eyes better :) Yeah so I have a little crush.
One student asked if I was teaching dance classes at this camp and I told him I would if he took the class. The high school director said he'd let them perform in front of everyone if there were at least 3 people who learned the routine. It's gonna be great. Nikki, I wish I had your input here! I think we'd teach the bomb diggity dance class together.
I've decided I'm never visiting Darin McWatters again. Every time I see that guy something bad happens to my car! Today I went down to Hollywood to have lunch and go to the record store. We had a great lunch, we both found killer deals on some music and then our visit was over. We were going back to The Oasis and I was making the left into the parking lot when this girl tried to pass me on the left (she crossed a double yellow to do it too) and she ran right into me. She nearly took off the front bumper and now it's duct taped together. That's right folks, I've become even MORE WT...I live in a trailer and my car is taped together. Thank God for duct tape but curses on young actresses late for their set time! Ugh, Hollywood.
3 comments:
I'm sorry about your car, Alyssa. If you ever need a vehicle, just know that 'Old Gertie",the camp trash truck, is waiting here for you. How is that for an image? Can you imagine that parked outside your trailer? The complete picture would be you with a mullet.
Anyway, sorry again about your car woes.... curse that Darin McWatters!
Yeah we'd bring it if we taught a dance class together. I don't think those kids would know what hit em. Man I could just see it now...
oh sweet youre growing a mullet! you should really finish the picture by moving to the ozarks! you would fit right in! ha.
Post a Comment