Friday, March 25, 2005

25 and white hair

I went and saw The Ring 2 on Wednesday night so I got to bed around 1:30 am and then had to get up for a 6:30 am meeting on my birthday. It was fun times though so I didn't mind. As I was doing my hair that morning I found 2 white hairs. Really, it isn't such a big deal, I've had white hair since I was in high school but why did I have to find these 2 on my 25th? I had to laugh...It was that or cry about it.

I usually hate birthdays but this one wasn't bad at all. I was very blessed and felt very loved throughout the day. My mom and stepdad and brother even drove to Northridge to have dinner with me.

Again there is nobody in the office today. I'm going shopping! I'd like to have a study Bible so I'm going to cruise the Bible bookstore for an hour before going to a Good Friday service.

Mars and David, sorry I didn't get any of your calls last night. I love you guys so much and truly thank you from the bottom of my heart for your gift of love. I cried when I opened my gift, it was such a blessing.

1 comment:

stacey said...

So weird. I've been finding white hairs lately, too. Man Alyssa, we're getting old.