HAHAH.. I thought you lived in something a little more permanent.. Like the Video Trailor.. Haha Man Alissa, you awesome.. A 5th wheel.. but hey, on the bright side, atleast you can get up and move anytime you like and not have to worry about anything.. I got your e-mail I will reply soon.. I have been pretty busy..welp talk to you soon
First off.. I hate you and the name you gave me on my comment deal. And I can hear you laughing!!! No I didn't sleep well after you talked I looked in every closet and under every bed... I was so scared. The sleep over deal was SOOO much fun!!! MMm I'll have to tell you about it later :)
4 comments:
Your 'house' looks like the video trailer! Nicer, of course!
HAHAH.. I thought you lived in something a little more permanent.. Like the Video Trailor.. Haha Man Alissa, you awesome.. A 5th wheel.. but hey, on the bright side, atleast you can get up and move anytime you like and not have to worry about anything.. I got your e-mail I will reply soon.. I have been pretty busy..welp talk to you soon
First off.. I hate you and the name you gave me on my comment deal. And I can hear you laughing!!! No I didn't sleep well after you talked I looked in every closet and under every bed... I was so scared. The sleep over deal was SOOO much fun!!! MMm I'll have to tell you about it later :)
i saw 3 people in the bed and saw the name jt but i didnt see a dude in there. man thats wierd where is he? sweet dude.
Post a Comment