Thursday, April 07, 2005

My nightmare

So this whole accident thing has given me a headache and I've had to deal with a not so nice or loving person. So my question this morning at lifegroup was, can I take her to court? That's what it's looking like. I'll just drive with the duct tape until God provides something else.

Last night I was asked to sit on a panel in the high school group and do some apologetics. I was so nervous! It wasn't like I was scared to answer these questions but I was so nervous being up there. The good ol' question of is drinking alcohol a sin came up. One person spoke up quickly with a yes and I spoke up just as quickly with a no. Maybe now I'll be known as the lush but I think I defended my position pretty well.

I hung out with friends last night and we caught up on some t.v. we had missed while on spring break camp. I really enjoy this group of friends...But I wonder why I'm the only girl invited?

I think I'm gonna take some time off today. I have errands to run and things to do. I'd love to just sit and read too. Is anyone reading anything good right now? I'm almost done with Donald Miller...Good stuff.

1 comment:

Heddah said...

You should read Francine Rivers Redeeming love. that always makes me feel better. Sorry we're playing phone tag. One of these days we'll be friends. you should come up for a little break. I'll come down this summer and we'll go say hi to Pondi friends :)