Last night I had a mentoring meeting and we listened to Anne Graham Lotz read from her book. There was something that made me tear up as I heard the southern drawl repeating, "just give me Jesus." That's it...What I need. Not a bigger heart or more compassion or patience. Just Jesus.
I joined a gym. I wasn't gonna do it, I just wanted to try it out but they hook you in as soon as you walk in those doors. I was pretty intimidated at first because well, I didn't want to be surrounded by all these beautiful people working to keep their perfect shapes and flirting with one another and you know, the gym scene. It hasn't been like that, granted I've only been for 2 days but I like it. It's chill, the atmosphere is cool and it's a really nice place. On top of all that I found 2 hip hop classes that I can go to there. Sweet deal! Watch out for my new moves.
Christie and Dave are getting married this weekend so there will be lots of friends in town. That's exciting. Graham and Sarah-Louise are getting married too but I can't go to Australia to be there. Best wishes to all.
Oh, just so you know Aaron, I check your blog first all the time. I hope you feel special :)
1 comment:
Alyssa, I do feel special! I was bummed that you couldn't come and hang out with Darin and I this weekend because of the wedding. I also changed your name on my 'homies' list... I hope it makes you smile. You are special to me. In that 'special' way...because we hire 'special' people here at Pondo. j/k I miss your smile, girl!
Post a Comment