(In no particular order)
1. It rained all day and I got to stay in bed.
2. I downloaded Usher's "Yeah" as my ringtone.
3. The Yankee vs. Red Sox game started at 2 and I've seen every inning.
4. Derek Jeter is HOT and all over the t.v.
5. My mom was irritated with me so I gave her the sick look and told her I loved her and she brought me juice.
3 comments:
Hey Alyssa, I hope you are feeling better. Even though I know we need the rain, I start to get grumpy and gloomy wondering when the sun is going to come back! Get well soon!
Hey Ben, thanks for passing the message along...do you think maybe Angela and I aren't friends? Um, let me not post anything else about that :) *cough* bipolar *cough*
hey ben, it's totally cool. knowning nunn and i should be something to be proud of...well, knowing me at least :) i'm just happy to see you're posting on my blog. maybe you can be the next blogfather.
Post a Comment