Well friends, it's official...I miss you all so much. This place has been so lonely and as I prepare for a week of bed rest I know I'll be even lonelier. I guess that just means I'll be posting a whole lot more. I'm having surgery tomorrow and I'm not scared yet but I bet tomorrow morning when I see that IV needle coming at me I'll cry. I don't have issues with needles, but I'm not looking forward to an IV. I think I might have a heart attack before surgery anyway.
Yesterday I wasn't in a good mood and I wasn't so nice to my mom. Poor mom. I hate stupid people who do stupid things. I had to run all over Ventura county yesterday because labs ran wrong tests, doctors forgot to order x-rays and the 411 lady couldn't even connect me to the right number. The postoffice man had a line out the door this morning and that surely made me late to work. I hope this season 3 of "24" from China makes up for it.
I was thinking I need to find some new music to listen to. So here's my request, make me a CD of your favorites so I can listen and then decide what I want to buy. How about that? It sounds like a fun project doesn't it? I'll even make one full of my favorite songs and send it to you, compliments of a thankful friend!
Things at my temporary house are going well. Pam, the lady I live with is awesome. Last night I got home from all of this stress and she had made dinner and offered me some. It was so nice to not have to worry about that small detail of my night. I had a good talk with Meghan, her daughter. I think we're starting to build a good friendship and I hope to have some positive and godly influence on her.
I read my friend Wess' blog today and it made me wish I was in Missouri (as strange as that sounds). I wish California got pretty in the fall and our seasons didn't all feel like summer. I'm still sleeping with windows open and fans running! No wonder why we had an energy crisis!
It's Wednesday so that means I have to get check in organized. I'm off to surround the parking lot in caution tape!
2 comments:
Hi Alyssa I miss you so much. You had surgery today and I hope it all went well. I really want to come and see you some time. But not having a job means no money, and then when I get a job I'll be workin all of the time. Man life's a bitch some times.
i'm praying for you. i hope all is well.
Post a Comment