Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Praise The Lord, I'm Clean!

Things have been so heavy on my heart lately. It could be because I haven't felt like reading these last few days and when I do want to read I can't find time. When I pray I mostly sit and let tears fall. I'm feeling pretty down, this whole surgery thing took me out of work for a week and just when I thought I was making progress (like last night), I woke up feeling like crap this morning. I was sitting in my room last night as I thought about going back to work. They had a melt down yesterday and I just wanted to be there to help. But I realized that I work and that's about it and those are the friends I have around here. They don't realize that though because they have other friends around. I'm just really lonely. Today I sat in the living room all day hoping that my mom would come sit with me and talk to me when she got home from work. She went about making dinner and everything else that needed to get done. When she finally did sit down the phone rang and it was her friend Karen. Karen found out today that her 17 year old son Brandon has a really bad type of bone cancer. Karen knows the Lord but I don't know about her boy. So after my mom cried with Karen I felt so selfish for wanting my mom to listen to me I just sat there and had my heart broken as the Yankees fell to the Red Sox. At least I got to shower today, although that wasn't all that I had hoped it would be. Maybe it'll help me sleep because I haven't been doing much of that either. Man, I'm a mess and now I feel so lame...Peace out.

1 comment:

aca said...

aaron's right and a good friend. ok mrs. jeter...i can't really say i am sorry the yankees lost...but i will if it will make you feel better. i'm sorry i can't do it. man. I'M a sucky friend. but i do hope you feel better. won't you join us on the 5th?