Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I'm doing it too!

I'm making the switch to a blog, xanga just wasn't doing it for me anymore. I don't know what I'll do with the lovely space I've been given but I'm sure it'll include some sarcastic highlights from my day. On that note, let me see...I've been gone for the weekend, doing family stuff and entertaining visitors so I haven't been able to catch up with friends. I came into work today, turned on the computer and checked in on your blogs...So much change! Jasen is gone, Aaron has joined and Wess moved too. Wow! This is too much for me right now. I need to take a breather.

6 comments:

Aaron said...

Welcome, Alyssa! Glad to see you could make it to our side of the blogging world. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the Raiders lose Sunday also? I know... they're 2-2 and the Bucs are 0-4.

aca said...

i think jasen needs to get over himself.

welcome alyssa.

Anonymous said...

YAY you're here...the best was saved for last!

KS said...

what up dawg!
I am glad to see you have made the switch.. we need to have a "cool people" pondo reunion (basically all the returners from the year before... well except a few!).

Anonymous said...

nooooo! don't leave me all alone on xanga!!!! ahhhh! i'm off to go drown my sorrows...missing you like morals and values on television programming...-marisa http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=thefuturemrsfranson

Anonymous said...

i've never visited an emo island but the landscape looks nice :) glad to see that your time online is at least leading to something productive, unlike my endless hours at pokerroom.com. i once read this article about blogging online, how this lady insists that everything be grammatically correct. she'd be ripping on me now cause i don't capitalize i's or anything. that's enough, this is turning into a blog of its own. love ya girl!