Man, I didn't expect surgery to be such a big deal. I guess I don't really know what I thought it would be like but I sure didn't expect to hurt as much as I do. It's humbling having some random nurse change your bed because you can't get out of it and you peed...Yeah, I'm 24 and I peed my bed. I hated that the nurse asked me, "have you passed gas yet?" Everytime she came into my room. I'm able to get out of bed on my own and I slowly can make my way to the bathroom. I had to stay an extra day in the hospital because they thought I was catching pneumonia. That wouldn't have been good. I have to do these coughing and breathing techniques that hurt like none other. I guess I have to do what I have to do.
4 comments:
I wish I were there to help take care of you, well not change your bed when you wet it...I could do without that. But I wish I could at least be there. I love you and I miss you!
seriously...nikki and i will help. we are used to you peeing the bed this summer. oops...was i supposed to say that?
alyssa, hey dont be embarassed about peeing your bed...i do it all the time. And i cannot tell you how annoying it is when people consistently come up to me and ask me if i've passed gas yet! i mean seriously people! if i've passed gas, you're gonna know the second you walk through that door.
nikki, all i gotta say is that i would NEVER want to be the nurse that takes care of you and changes your bedpan...IBS..SICK!
oh my gosh, don't make me laugh because it's hurts! seriously, thanks for the comments. much love to ya'll.
Post a Comment