Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Do you know who likes gun? Singing Mexican Birds

I spent the day in Tokyo Disney.  It was a little odd because it felt kind of like home but it wasn't.  And for your information, the Japanese do the peace sign in Japan too.  Seriously, I understand why they do it in all their pictures now.  Because from the moment they can comprehend they're taking a picture, they're trained to do it.  I have to say my favorite ride was the Pooh ride.  It doesn't even compare to the one back home.  The Jungle Cruise was pretty sweet too even though I didn't understand 2 words of what the guy was saying.  In Frontier land there are lots of guns everywhere so Danny made a comment about how much Americans love their guns.  While we were watching the Mickey Mouse Review the three caballeros showed up in a scene and they pretty much just shot up the place while singing in Japanese.  We laughed and made the joke about how much Mexicans like guns too.  Maybe you had to be there.  

Highlight Japanese translation for the day: "Every good day apple revolution!"  

I don't know why the apples are revolting but, Viva La Revolucion!  

No comments: