Friday, March 28, 2008

Beef or Chicken?

Alyssa's prediction for 2008: Teriyaki Boyz will hit it big. I came to Japan not expecting much. I mean, I knew I would have fun and get to spend time with Danny. I have to say, I've received so much more than I ever thought possible. All the translations, all the lights, the outfits and my new love, the Teriyaki Boyz. These guys are bringing the new skool to Japan, they even claim it.

We keep sleeping later and later as the week goes on. We've packed a whole lot into this week and I feel just a little bad for Danny because he has a ton of papers to grade. So we had a late start and figured we would eat french toast for breakfast. It was Maya's idea and it was a great one, mmmm, so yummy. We headed out for some place that might have started with an "S" and I'm sure had a uku in it. I know we hit up Harajuku which wasn't all I thought it would be but that might be because of the dark times we were experiencing. Okay, I thought Maya and Danny were gonna have to duke it out for a minute but we got past it. We met up with one of Danny's friend and did some shopping. We had noodles for dinner in Shinjuku and hit up the batting cages. It was phenomenal...I love batting cages. We played a round of darts and Maya took the victory there. She also hit it big with the candy game at the arcade and we made some new Japanese friends. It was hilarious, just wait for the picture.

Tomorrow is the last day here and it's a little sad. I've enjoyed Japan but there are some draw backs to the place. My ISTJ personality would have a very hard time with ALL THE PEOPLE! Seriously, where do they all come from and where do they all go?

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Thanks for blogging while you were there!! I enjoyed reading about your experiences! Hey I wonder if you passed my sister-n-law, Alissa, in the streets of Tokyo somewhere??? lol, guess we will never know! I just think it's so funny that I knew 2 Alyssa's that went Japan the exact same week. Anyway, have a safe flight home...