I spent the entire day at the beach yesterday. It was great! My cheeks got rosy but my tan is doing fine. I'm about as dark as an Ethiopian now. Maybe I'll fit it :) I started the malaria meds today and I'm curious to see if I have the strange dreams I did last time. I used to think the news reports about people killing and doing other insane things while on these meds were false but after taking the meds for 2 months I can see how it would jack you up. Don't worry, I'm sure I won't doing anything crazy in the next month or so.
This morning Emily and I got our nails done and I've decided that I'm gonna start recycling to treat myself every month to the nail place. It was so relaxing. That plan will probably change once I get back from Ethiopia. That place has a way of putting things in perspective.
2 comments:
alyssa havent i told you a thousand times you cant just start wearing your thong to the beach half way through summer! nobody wants rosy cheeks it makes it hard to sit down!
What is Wess talking about Alyssa? I don't understand. Don't forget I support diversity because you and I aren't the same race but we're friends. That's why I bought the wrist band ;) chat with ya soon!!
Post a Comment