Tuesday, July 19, 2005

In danger of disappointment

I saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory last night. The Oompa Loompa sorta freaked me out. I think they got the choreography from Dance 360 because I definitely saw the raising the roof on one leg move. It was a good movie with even better company. I might be setting myself up for disappointment but what's life without the risks right now?

The road trip kicks off tomorrow and Nate and I spent an hour in Costco. He cracks me up, I love shopping with him. He almost took out an old lady with the cart but made friends with Thelma who handed out samples of veggie chips. We are pretty much the best shoppers ever, we had $20 left over.

I have to pack, run some errands and hopefully hang out with cool people. We'll see. I can't wait to visit Yosemite this weekend!

3 comments:

fountainstylerootbeer said...

while you are in yosemite i hear that the california national parks have great accomodations specially in the rain like say a post office! thats right im naked and i have a bomb!

Heddah said...

So I read Wess's comment and it made me laugh. Alyssa that was so fun when we slept at the post office. Expect Shan, Kyle and I slept in Jills small car and Kyle snored. Yosemite is beautiful though. Hope you had fun

fountainstylerootbeer said...

i thought you might like the memory of kk lying on top of you! thats really the best part of that trip!