My mom and I spent the afternoon walking Hollywood Blvd. We had dinner at CPK with the Hollywood sign overlooking us, true celebrity status right there ladies and gentlemen. We shopped and walked and walked and walked. I had such a good time with my mom and it was fun being able to treat her to dinner and a show.
Wicked was awesome! I love live theatre. My mom asked where I "got cultured" and I said UCSD. That's what the diploma is mostly about. Not so much the academics but the life lessons learned. The show was great, mom had a good time and I found this cool store called American Vintage. I picked up this cute quilted skirt, not really Alyssa but I'm rockin it.
I can't wait for the HLCC!
1 comment:
I love that you refer to yourself as the 3rd person :) You're precious in every single way!!Have fun at HLCC, tell Matt I said hi!!! And give darin a big HUG for me :) He likes me deep down I know he does.
Post a Comment