Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I wanna be like Mike

You don't hear that slogan much anymore but there is a reason I've brought it back. Mike Misfeldt is a volunteer staff member in Wildlife and has become my all time favorite co-pilot while driving vans. This guy is just hilarious. Wess, you and Kaleb would crack up at the things that come out of his mouth.

While we were in Yosemite we stopped at Glacier Point. From this point Half Dome is right in front of you and the waterfalls surround it. It's amazing. There is also a map of what you are seeing posted in front of the view point. Mike walked up to the map and pointed out Half Dome to us. The people around thought he was an idiot, who wouldn't be able to just look out and see that the huge rock in front of us was Half Dome? But it provided thousands of laughs and made me think of something those crazy Missouri kids would do. I guess you had to be there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats right alyssa, thats my mike!!!