Friday, July 18, 2008

Wasted Opportunities?

I got offered a job. A job I wanted, was excited about and could see myself doing for a while. But they only offered me $90 more a year than I'm already making and I admit, this was part of the reason I didn't take the job. Today I'm wondering if I made the right decision. I thought it was the right decision, it felt like the right decision, but sometimes my "colleagues" make me wish I could kick them and cuss them out with the best combination of foul language I could string together. Do you feel my passion right now?

SYTYCD this week and I slept through Wednesday's show because I was exhausted (I blame it on the Lup). If I had the energy I would have been on the phone with Heather Nunn anyway. Sorry Heather. Thank goodness for DVR. What am I going to do when I move out of the Drake's house? Um, I get that not many of you follow this show or feel the same way about it as I do. But I'm still going to give my opinion on the show. I'll give a dollar to anyone who can guess which dance was my favorite. Go ahead, guess. Comfort and Twitch. Hip-hop. Chris Brown. AMAZING! I love it, I love it, I love it (think SNL here)!

I never really liked Kherrington so I'm not sad she's gone. I did love Gev, the underdog, but I knew he wouldn't last long. Will, Twitch, and Joshua are just that good. Comfort and Mark will probably go next which is also fine with me. I like Twitch and Will is just amazing but I'm rooting for Joshua now. I here by declare, Joshua is my pick.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

NO was rooting for Mark and Gev. I'm so sad they were the bottom two. Mark reminds me of Benji with his personality! But maybe it is Chelsea who could make a manequin look good. Ugh.

I honestly think Twitch is just as good as Comfort. And I SO want to see the tour live!

Katie and Joshua are amazing! But I'm rooting for Katie. :-)