
My vocabulary seems to have a mind of it's own lately. Things fly out of my mouth and I can't believe they're coming from me. I remember in jr. high when I thought cussing was so cool but then it became so un-natural. I admit, there are times I think cussing is funny but lately I've been cussing without even thinking about it. This morning as I was running late for work, talking to my dad on the phone with a crappy bluetooth headset and trying to put my coffee cup in the holder, the lid came off and I spilled coffee in my car. My first reaction? Cuss word! It doesn't phase my dad, he taught me a lot of what I know, but it seemed so wrong at the time. I apologized and said I needed to kick the habit. He laughed and suggested I go to church. I'll admit, my words reflect my heart and lately I've said screw it to nearly everything. I'm going through the motions of life but not living it at all. I need to pray this changes and quick, I've been miserable. Anyway, when I saw the picture of this fawn it reminded me of my recent cussing rant...it just isn't normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment