Thursday, July 03, 2008
Rough week on SYTYCD
What can I say? I know it was a bad week of dances on So You Think You Can Dance because my favorite dance was a contemporary piece my Mia Michaels. Actually, Mia had the best choreography this week by far. I do love Joshua and Katee is proving herself to me. I love love love Mark and Chelsea, they can do no wrong in my book. It's time for Jessica to go and leave Will to fly high. I agreed a whole lot with the judges this week.
In other news, I'm (hopefully) having dinner with team McWatters and then heading to Fillmore for the weekend. I will most likely hit up the car show, stop in on Simon at the coffee shop, run, run and run and then swim, swim, and swim. Hopefully all of these activities leave me tan, tan, tan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment