Wednesday, July 16, 2008

2008 MLB All Stars

The man whore and the alleged adulterer, but I love them.
I didn't get to catch the first 9 innings of the 2008 MLB All-Star Game because I was playing a little softball myself. I don't want to brag but I did pretty darn good at shortstop. I had some lucky grabs but I did call my dad this morning to thank him for teaching me how to play the game. It was fun and I got recruited to play a second game for a team short on girls. Anyway, back to the MLB game...15 innings later, the AL pulled out the win...again. The NL hasn't won since 1996. That was back when I was still in high school and Jeter was still a rookie. It was a great game and I'm glad it went that long so I could catch half of it. Even though it meant staying up until 11 pm on a work night, it was worth it.

No comments: