Wednesday, July 23, 2008

30g of fat

Sounds gross doesn't it? 30 grams of fat in one meal. I totally ate the muffin knowing it too. Who cares? Not I!

George Michael says Obama should run with Hilary. I think the Brit needs to not get involved...don't do it Obama! I've been listening to his book The Audacity of Hope. It's a good listen, probably a good read. This is how I work the summer reading contest, read two while listening to one. I'm a multi-tasker.

The kids next door had a party all night. I'm sure they're in deep when their parents get home, the cops were called twice. I almost called at 11 but didn't because I thought maybe I was just being grumpy and old. At about 4:30 this morning there was a loud knock at the door. It was the cops. They must not be too bright since they thought our house was the party house. No, our house was just the sleepy house. I closed the window and turned on the fan and was fine. Maybe it was my double dose of tylenol pm that helped too, I never sleep that heavy.

I've slept about 18 hours in the last two days. Sorry Trent, don't call after 10. I've just been feeling worn down. Almost to the point where I need to pull the car over because I just might fall asleep at the wheel. Don't worry, I'm feeling better.

Today is a big day. Robbie goes to court and I'm nervous. I can't even imagine what he's feeling. Carol passed away and I feel sad for David. Sometimes I think about what if so and so passed? How would I feel? Would I cry? I'm morbid, what else can I say?

Our softball team came up with the win yesterday. Woohoo! We killed the other team like 26 - 9 or something like that. Although most of our players were recruited on site since many on our roster didn't show. Eh, no biggie. I didn't play as well but we won so I'm okay with my error. My cleats hurt my pinkie toe and that was sad since they're fairly new. Maybe I just need to break them in.

Tonight is SYTYCD and I probably won't watch it until this weekend. I need to sleep. But I do want to vote. Hmmm, what to do?

This is the conclusion of my thoughts at the moment.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

don't push yourself too hard. And thinking about death is normal. I mean there is a 99.999999999999... percent death rate. check out this blog http://chronicillnesssupport.typepad.com/dailydevotionals/

janelle said...

you're right. i need to read the book. by the way...im going to hume this weekend. you should come too :)