Thursday, July 10, 2008
It's Thursday...SYTYCD Update
Katie and Joshua turn it up with the Bollywood action.
The dances were alright and I'm pretty sure I know who is going home. I can't say bottom three, but I can say Comfort and Thayne are in deep doo doo. Last night Katee and Joshua did a never before seen Bollywood routine. I laughed through the entire routine and not because it was bad, it was actually really cool, but because all I could think about was TJ McDaniel during the dang thing. When TJ and I were working at Rocky Peak he would often want to share his music with the office. He happened to have an Indian jam that he was a big fan of and he even had a dance to go with it. It always made me laugh and so I laughed all the way through the dance last night. I promise, I wasn't being insensitive I was reminiscing :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I laughed through it also! Except I kept thinking of Alladin. Haha. I'm going to miss Comfort. I was hoping she would be in the top 10 so I could see her at the tour. (I'm hoping to get some tickets)
Post a Comment