Thursday, May 15, 2008
This office music is taking years off my life
I don't like posting about work because I never know who will find this thing. But I have to say, I prefer this to this. I won something on the Internet radio yesterday. I like to win things on the radio. I don't really know what it is yet but I got a call from FM 94.9 saying I'm getting to meet the Kooks on Sunday. The thing is, I don't really feel like meeting the Kooks. I saw them at the Holiday Hootenanny and they were real jerks to the crew, cussing and telling them they don't know how to do their jobs and doing all that from the stage. I do enjoy their music though. We'll see...I may just go to make others jealous. That's always good motivation for things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment