Thursday, May 22, 2008

Seacrest Breaks It Down

Okay, I'm sure Trent's blog will be more insightful, analytical and provide more comic relief than I could. So you should wait until this weekend to read what he has to say about American Idol. But let me just tell you, watching Ryan Seacrest break dance was a treat. However, Ben Stiller, Jack Black and Robert Downey Jr. were the highlight. I wanted to see Pasha and Dominic (last season of "So You Think You Can Dance) more than I wanted to see the top 12 awkwardly move around the stage. Good thing the new season of SYTYCD starts tonight!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

oh man!!! You just reminded me that I can't watch SYTYCD this season! Dang it!!!! Our new apartment doesn't get reception to get any channels & we refuse to subscribe to cable. I was ok because I can watch House & Bones on the computer, but I forgot all about SYTYCD!!!! I don't think FOX airs those episodes on the computer, at least they didn't for AI. Bummer dude... thanks you just wrecked my day... totally kidding! :)