I never know what to title these entries.
Anyway, yesterday I decided I needed to stop drinking coffee. I thought it would be better, healthier and actually make me proud that I kicked the habit. Even though I don't consider it a habit at all. Yesterday proved it was a habit. I didn't drink ANY caffeine and I had a minor headache. Not a terrible one but noticeable for sure. It probably didn't help that on Wednesday I drank so much coffee (a late work night on Tuesday and early workday Wednesday means lots of coffee) and then went cold turkey. It's windy, overcast and looks like rain outside, it's Friday so I got to wear jeans to work and now I'm enjoying my coffee...and it doesn't taste like throw up (see Wednesday's post).
I wonder if all the Splenda I put into my food & drink is going to kill me? I guess something has to, might as well make it yummy.
Anyway, yesterday I decided I needed to stop drinking coffee. I thought it would be better, healthier and actually make me proud that I kicked the habit. Even though I don't consider it a habit at all. Yesterday proved it was a habit. I didn't drink ANY caffeine and I had a minor headache. Not a terrible one but noticeable for sure. It probably didn't help that on Wednesday I drank so much coffee (a late work night on Tuesday and early workday Wednesday means lots of coffee) and then went cold turkey. It's windy, overcast and looks like rain outside, it's Friday so I got to wear jeans to work and now I'm enjoying my coffee...and it doesn't taste like throw up (see Wednesday's post).
I wonder if all the Splenda I put into my food & drink is going to kill me? I guess something has to, might as well make it yummy.
Darin put this on his site and I just thought it was cool so I took it to share with you too.

No comments:
Post a Comment